The Bandwidth interface displays bandwidth usage information in several sets of graphs. Each graph contains information about bandwidth usage over a specific period of time. The graphs display bandwidth information in six categories:
- Http — Web traffic.
- Pop3 — Email that your accounts received.
- Imap — Email that your accounts received.
- Ftp — File transfers.
- Smtp — Email that your accounts sent.
- The All category displays in green and provides the combined total of all of the other categories.
- The system only records bandwidth for SMTP (sent) messages. The system does not include POP3 or IMAP (received) messages in bandwidth calculation.
This information allows you to monitor the heaviest traffic times for your website.