Add a cron job
To create a cron job, perform the following steps:
- Select the interval at which you wish to run the cron job from the appropriate menus, or enter the values in the text boxes. Common Settings — This menu allows you to select a commonly-used interval. The system will configure the appropriate settings in the Minute, Hour, Day, Month, and Weekday text boxes for you.
- In the Command text box, enter the command that you wish the system to run.
- Click Add New Cron Job.
View existing cron jobs
The Current Cron Jobs table displays your existing cron jobs.
Edit a cron job
To edit a cron job, perform the following steps:
- Locate the cron job that you wish to edit and click Edit.
- Edit the settings that you wish to change and click Edit Line.
Delete a cron job
To delete a cron job, perform the following steps:
- Click Delete next to the cron job that you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.