Our Error Log interface displays up to 300 of the most recent entries in Apache's error logs, in reverse chronological order.
- The interface displays only error log entries that include
usernameis the username for the account.
- The interface includes entries in the
/usr/local/apache/logs/suexec_logfile and the
- The interface contains the most recent 2 MB in each log file.
- Access the individual log files to view older entries.
- The Apache logs record all of the requests that Apache handles. Tasks that other services handle may have separate log locations.