You can use the IP Blocker tool in cPanel to block a single IP address or a range of IP addresses from accessing your site. Fully qualified domain names can also be banned (e.g. example.com).
To deny/ban an IP address
1. Log into your Control Panel and click on the IP Blocker tool.
2. Enter the offending IP into the IP Address or Domain field. IP addresses can be added in 5 different ways:
- Single IP Address (Example: 10.5.3.333)
- Range (Example: 10.5.3.3-10.5.3.40)
- Implied Range (Example: 10.5.3.3-40)
- CIDR Format (Example: 10.5.3.3/32)
- Implied (Example: 10.)
3. Click the Add button.
To remove a denied IP address
1. Click the button under the Remove header next to the appropriate IP address.
2. From the next screen, confirm the IP address’s deny-removal by clicking Yes.