There are two methods to adding, changing or deleting your email accounts hosted with us.
Via our Website
1. Choose My Services from the menu above.
You MUST be logged into the client area to see this. If you are not logged in, you can login by clicking here.
2. Click View Details next to the account you want to access.
3. In the Email Field, select your email username. If you want to setup email@example.com, then the username will be "matt" without quotes. If you have several domain names connected to this cPanel account, a drop down box may appear to the right.
4. Type in your password twice or use the Password Generator to randomly create a strong password.
NOTE: The system grades the password that you enter on a scale of 100 points. 0 indicates a weak password, while 100 indicates a very secure password. A green password Strength meter indicates that you met the required password strength.
Click Password Generator to generate a strong password.
A secure password is not a dictionary word, and it contains uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
5. The Mailbox Quota is when you want to limit how much disk space your email users can use (your total disk space can not exceed the limit included with your hosting package. You can find out what the limit is by reviewing the disk space usage feature.
NOTE: The quota for an address defines the amount of mail (in Megabytes) that the account can store. When your mailbox exceeds this limit, the system will return any incoming mail to the sender with a message which states that the recipient’s mailbox is full.
6. Click Create and you're done!
Using the same tool, you can change the password, change the quota space or delete the email account.
Using the cPanel
Log into your cPanel and choose the Accounts feature under the Email section of cPanel. The instructions are the same as above.