You can use Webmail to access your email accounts through most web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari. The key advantage to checking your email via the web, rather than an email application on your computer, is that you can easily access your email account from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser.
How can I access webmail?
In your web browser, navigate to http://example.com/webmail or http://example.com:2095 example.com with your domain name) to log in directly with the email address and password.
Can I access Webmail through my cPanel dashboard?
Yes. To access cPanel's Webmail feature, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Email Accounts feature in the Email section of the cPanel dashboard.
- In the More menu next to the email account, click Access Webmail.
The email account will open in your web browser, where you can check all read and unread emails associated with your account.
Which Webmail applications are available?
We offer three standard Webmail applications: SquirrelMail, Horde, and Roundcube.
- Squirrel Mail is recommended for people who need a very simple interface from which to read and reply to emails.
- Horde is recommended for people who need a full suite of features that includes mobile email access and advanced productivity tools like a private calendar and address book.
- Roundcube is recommended for people who need a user-friendly web interface with some additional features available.
Why does a particular Webmail application load automatically, or how do I try another Webmail application?
This is because, at some point, you or someone else set a default Webmail application to be used. To choose a different default application, perform the following steps:
- When logged into Webmail, from the interface, click the User Preferences menu in the top navigation bar.
- From the menu, click a different application.
The application with the shaded star is your default Webmail application.
How can I direct incoming mail to another email account?
In Webmail, click the User Preferences menu in the top navigation bar and choose 'Forwarders'.
How do I change my password?
In Webmail, click the User Preferences menu in the top navigation bar and choose Change Password.
When I download email to a computer or mobile device, why does the email remain marked as unread in Webmail?
If you use POP3 protocol to download email, it will not tell the server that you read your mail. We suggest that you switch to IMAP for email if your host uses IMAP. You can do this in the Email Settings for said email account.