We offer an email auto-config tool and instructions can be found here, however if you are required to manually add/edit your email settings, these are the instructions:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Select the Tools menu, and select Account Settings.
3. Select the account or add a new email account by clicking the New.. button.
4. If you're adding a new email account, check the Manually configure server settings or additional server types and select the type of email service for the account (POP/IMAP). Otherwise, skip the next two steps if you're updating your email address account settings.
6. Choose the E-mail Service. Check Internet Email (or in 'Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP').
6. The following are the most important:
- Your Name: Your name
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (this is your actual email address)
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain.com (replace 'domain.com' with your actual domain name)
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain.com (replace 'domain.com' with your actual domain name)
- User Name: your full email address
- Password: Whatever you specified when you setup the account.
Once your settings look like the settings shown in this screenshot, click on the More Settings... button in the bottom right hand corner.
7. Click the Outgoing Server tab at the top of the screen.
8. Put a checkmark in My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and make sure that the dot is in Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
9. Click on the Advanced tab at the top.
10. Make sure that your settings look like the settings shown in this screenshot. Click the OK, Next and then the Finish buttons and now you should be able to send and receive email.