1. Open up the Mail application.
2. Press 'Command+Comma' to invoke the Preferences window.
3. Switch to the Accounts pane and press the + button in the lower-left corner.
4. Add your name, full email address and password. Click Continue.
5. Select POP or IMAP depending on your preferences. If you're unsure, choose POP.
The username is your full email address.
6. It is your decision if you want to 'Use SSL'. You can do this if you have a SSL certificate for your domain name or you have use of a server-wide SSL certificate. Keep in mind that using SSL will encrypt your email but it will also make sending and receiving emails slightly slower.
7. The Outgoing server name should be the same as your incoming server name.
Do not check 'Use Authentication'.
8. If you see this screen, leave SSL unchecked and the Authentication option as 'None'.
That's it. You're done!