To add an auto responder, you must log into Webmail (or directly through Cpanel's Auto Responder tool), perform the following steps:
- Click on the Autoresponders link in the drop down preferences menu located at the top right corner of Webmail.
- Click on Add Auto Responder
- Leave the Character Set to utf-8
- Set the number of hours to wait between responses to the same email address.
- Fill in the remaining fields and click the Create/Modify button.
NOTES: If you do not create a forwarder or email account with the same address as this auto responder, email will only be handled by the auto responder before it is discarded. When an auto responder is active, emails that the mailbox receives still go to the inbox as usual.