NOTE: that Entourage is an older program and it has been replaced by Outlook for Macintosh in Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.
1. Open Entourage.
2. Choose Account Settings.
3. Click New button, then select Mail.
4. This will open a new window. We recommend using the IMAP protocol to access your email.
5. Enter your full email address in the Email address: field then click on Configure Account Manually.
6. Complete the window. Replace 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with your actual email address, and 'mydomain.com' with your actual domain name.
NOTE: Some ISPs require you to use their SMTP (outgoing) server name. Check with your Internet Access Provider (ISP) if you see SMTP error messages.
7. Click OK and you're finished.