We offer an email auto-config tool and instructions can be found here, however if you are required to manually add/edit your email settings, these are the instructions:
1. Open Outlook Express. From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
2. Click the Add button and select the Mail... option:
3. Type your name in the space provided, and click the Next button:
4. Type in email address you are creating the account for, and click the Next button:
5. Choose either POP3 or IMAP in the drop-down box and then fill in the incoming and outgoing mail server information. Both will be mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name). Click the Next button when you are done.
NOTE: If you are using IMAP, tell Outlook Express that your IMAP folder name is Inbox - or nothing will work.
6. Type your full email address Type in your password, check the Remember Password checkbox, and click the Next button.
7. Click the Finish button.
8. Make sure the new account is highlighted, and click the Properties button:
9. On the Servers tab, check off My server requires authentication.
Click the Apply button, and you're done.