We offer an email auto-config tool and instructions can be found here, however if you are required to manually add/edit your email settings, these are the instructions.
Keep in mind that you have to actually create the email account in your Control Panel before connecting your mail program to it. Also make sure you are using the latest version of Thunderbird.
1. Open Thunderbird.
2. From the top menu, choose Tools, then Account Settings.
3. Click on Account Actions and select Add Mail Account.
4. Enter the following:
- Your name: Type your name as you wish it to appear when you send email.
- Email address: Type your full email address
- Password: Type your email password.
5. Thunderbird should automatically configure the details. If it doesn't, click on Manual config.
6. Enter the information as below, ensuring that you replace 'example.com' with your own domain name.