We offer an email auto-config tool and instructions can be found here, however if you are required to manually add/edit your email settings, these are the instructions:
1. Select the File tab in the top menu, then select the Info sub-tab from the left side menu if not selected already. Click the Add Account button.
2. You should manually configure your new email account. Select the Manually configure server settings option or additional server types, then click Next.
3. Select the Internet E-mail option, then click Next.
4. Now you are going to add your email account details.
- Enter Your Name
- Enter E-mail Address
- In the Account Type dropdown menu, you can choose IMAP (if you use a mobile device to connect to this email address) or POP3
- The Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server (SMTP) should be mail.example.com (replace example.com with your own domain name).
- Your username is your full email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your email account Password.
Pay attention to upper and lower case - it makes a difference. Type slowly and deliberately for this field since it is obscured by asterisks. This is the field on which most people make a mistake.
- Make sure Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) is NOT checked.
- Make sure New Outlook Data File is Selected
Now click the More Settings button.
5. Here are the advanced options for your email account delivery.
- Ensure the This Server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) is unchecked unless you have a SSL certificate. Contact support to find out if you do.
- Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) to 26
- If you want to keep your received email in Webmail for mobile archiving, you will want the Leave a copy of messages on the server to be unchecked. Otherwise, you can set the mail program to remove and delete the email messages from the server.
Press the Ok button to take you back to the Add New Account dialog with all of your other email settings.
After this screen, click Next. Upon testing, it should work now.