Podcasting has never been so easy!
Create mixed audio and video podcast: Podcast Generator supports iTunes extensions (mp3, m4a, mp4, m4v, mov and pdf) and many other file types such as: ogg, avi, flv, jpg, mpg, wma, wmv, aif, 3gp and amr (mobile video and audio)… just upload your media contents and our program will auto detect the file type!
Our podcast generator is fully compatible with Juice and iTunes, meets the w3c standards and supports iTunes specific tags. Podcast Generator allows you to publish your audio and video podcasts in a few steps.
- Very easy to install (Web Setup Wizard);
- Free and open source;
- Supports ANY media file type (mp3, ogg, mpg, m4v, mov, pdf, etc…) and allows to create mixed audio and video podcasts;
- The XML feed automatically generated is fully compatible with aggregators (e.g. Juice and iTunes), meets the w3c standards and supports iTunes specific tags;
- Organize your episodes by thematic categories (every category features its own podcast feed!);
- User friendly web administration interface: upload, edit, delete episodes and fully customize your podcast;
- Dynamically created “Recent podcasts” and “Podcast Archive” web pages;
- Themes Support;
- Multilingual support;
- Web or FTP upload of audio/video episodes;
- Web mp3 streaming player;
Impleo is a simple PHP-script for managing your record collection. It’s possible to add, edit and delete records. Each record contains the name of the artist, title of the record and year of release. In addition to this, it’s possible to add any kind of detail of your own choise.
kPlaylist is a free PHP system that makes your music collection available via the Internet. kPlaylist is a music database that you manage via the web. With kPlaylist you can stream your music (ogg, mp3, wav, wma, etc.), you can upload, make play lists, share, search, download and a lot more.